As with previous INTELEC (International Telecommunications Energy) conferences, many people were concerned about the life and durability of VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries. It can be employed in numerous applications in the fields of communications. In order to ensure that the power supply is guaranteed at all times, essential facilities are backed up with high performances battery systems. Sudden breaks in the power supply are then no longer a problem. If the power suddenly fails, battery systems take over the emergency supply of power.
Front Terminal Telecom Battery
1. Sealed free maintenance lead acid battery.
2. Non spillable and water proof.
3. Environmental friendly.
4. Thick pasted plates with high quality lead-tin-calcium alloy grids for long service life
5. Centralized venting system for gas ventilation
6. Plastics or rope handles for handling and installation convenience
7. Front access terminals for easy and quick connection
8. Low internal resistance
9. Lower self discharge
10. Design life is over 12 years
11. Case and cover in strong flame retardant ABS, V0 class
12. Widely working environment: Can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40 to 60.
Front Terminal Telecom Battery 12V
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway system, Power station, Ship equipment, Military equipment, Telephone switching system.