Lead Acid Battery 2V150ah with Ce, IEC, ISO Certificates Cl2-150
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|300+||US $20-50 / Piece|
Delivery time: 15-20days
Life Span: 12years
Certificates: CE, ISO, IEC
CL series of 2V VRLA batteries are recognized as the most reliable and high quality battery system in the industry. They are designed with advanced AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, Long service life designed with 10-12 years, the batteries comply to the most popular international standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide.
1. Environmentally friendly
2. Completely Maintenance-Free
3. Non-Spillable construction design.
4. Wide OperatingTemperatureRange(-20~+60)
5. Longer Life(10-12years designed life)
6. Explosion Proof
7. Valve Regulated & High Discharge Rate Capability
8. Low Self Discharge
9. Independent of Position
10. Ease of Shipment
11. No need of balanced charge or boost
12. No Memory
Communication equipment, Telecommunication control equipment; Emergency lighting systems; Electric power systems; Power station; Nuclear power station; Solar powered and wind powered systems; Load leveling and storage equipment; Marine equipment; Power generation plants; Alarm systems; Uninterruptible power supplies and stand-by power for computers; Medical equipment; Fire and security systems; Control equipment; Stand-by electric power.
Operation and maintenance manual
For maintenance free battery, it's free maintenance in the operation. But we can only use it in proper operation to keep the long lifetime of the battery,
(1) Battery Installation
Batteries should be installed possibly in a clean, cool, ventilated and dry place. The battery should be placed upright. Each terminal between the batteries is connected firmly.
(2) The ambient temperature
Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25.
(3) The charge and discharge current
Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
(4) Charging voltage
After the battery is full converted to float charging, the float voltage is around 13.0V. If the charging voltage is too high will cause the battery overcharge, otherwise the battery will not be full charged. Charging voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the battery configuration error, or it may be caused by controller failure. Do not choose the controller with bad quality.
(5) The depth of discharge
Depth of discharge of the battery life is also a important factor for lifetime of battery, the deeper the battery discharge, the fewer the number of cycles, so battery should avoided from deep discharge.
(6) Regular maintenance
Battery should be regular checked in every period time after used, such as check its outlook, measuring the average voltage of each battery, etc.
|Model||Size(mm)||Weight||Warranty||Delivery time||Lead Plates||Terminal|
1. Absorbent glass mat (AGM).The glass -fiber separator in HENDA SLA battery are made with advanced technology - this high porosity of the separators retains adequate electrolyte for the reaction with active material of the plates.
2. It's designed to operate for up to 10 yearsat 20°C on the basis of accelerated tests
3. If depth of discharge is 30%, cycle service lifecan reach maximum at about 1000 times.
4. Its warranty is 3 yearsfor proper use in telecommunication.
5. Battery case is making of fire proofs material therefore the case is very strong. It can avoid the fire.
6. Its using insert terminal. And it is not only beautiful but also easily distinguished and installed.
7. Maintenance free As it is valve-regulated sealed. Glass -mat is utilized acid is trapped inside .It is leak proof and refilling is no needed.
8. High power -to-weightratio -HENDA SLA batteries can provide much power in comparison to its Weight
9. No Memory Effect. - Some batteries say nickel -cadmium batteries. It will become conditioned to provide less power after repetitious short usage /discharge.
10. Low self discharge-the self -discharge rate for HENDA SLA. Battery is about 2-3% per month at room temperature compared with 20-30% for other common battery systems.
11. Longer service life-utilized thick and massive calcium grate ensure that HENDA SLA battery has a longer service life
12. High discharge rate -since the internal resistance is low, the battery can provide high rate of discharge
13.Wide operation temperature range- HENDA SLA battery capacity is rated at 20 °C, and will operate from -20°Cto + 60°C when it is fully charged. Ambient temperature is 20°C, service life will be more efficient under 15°C to 25°C..
14. Easy of shipment- It is classified as non- dangerous goods and is acceptable to be shipped on passenger and cargo
Lead Acid Battery
Maintenance Free battery
Deep Cycle AGM Battery
Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Deep Cycle Battery